Ecuador Huarache Sandal- Natural
The huarache dates back to pre-Columbian Mexico and has since became a warm weather staple shoe across many countries and cultures. The Ecuador Huarache Sandal is made by hand in an ethical factory we own and operate in Peru.
Due to its natural state, the leather may develop a beautiful patina over time. Just like how the lines on our faces are a result of years of love and laughter, natural leather will only become more beautiful and unique as time goes on.
- Soft, pebbled hand cut and inserted leather
- Leather insole with microporous cushioning
- Lined side straps to minimize stretching
- Heel is lined with soft leather for maximum comfort
- Soft leather lining on the underside of upper for added comfort and durability
- Rubber sole
- Handmade in an ethical factory we own and operate in Peru
You should experience minimal stretching and a shorter break-in period now that we’ve added lined side straps as well. Unsure of your shoe measurements? Use our step-by-step measuring PDF here.
- Please allow up to 14 days to receive your purchase