Lauren here, the leading lady behind Confidants. I did a little experiment bringing a few of my favorite things together: a great sweatshirt, chainstitch detail, and the community we're trying to build at Confidants.
I only made a few but I'll make more if you like them :)
A great sweatshirt is pure gold. From campfires to plane rides to power outfits, a good sweatshirt is what I reach for first. This one has a light-weight fleece lining, making it super cozy soft.
The pinkie swear is not only our logo, but a throw-back reference to that connection you have with good friends. Those people you can confide in, say anything, share your victories and defeats, ask the question, and more importantly, be 100% yourself.
Unisex cut, size down 1 size for a more fitted look.
- Eco-Fleece, contains organic & recycled materials
- Unisex cut, see sizing notes below
- Raglan sleeves, ribbed hemband and sleeve cuffs
- Sustainably made
- Chain stitched pinkie swear logo by Sam Saavedra
- Limited run
- Unisex fit
- Ladies size down 1 size for a more fitted feel
- Guys these fit you too! Slim fit, size up if you're between sizes
- Ships in 1-2 business days, standard transit times apply
MORE ABOUT HOW THESE ARE MADE
Logo hand done by artist & chainstitch goddess, Sam Saavedra
To make this one extra special, I called local chainstitch goddess, Sam. She hand stitched each pinkie swear on these beauties using a 19th century machine. Chain stitch is an art where visual creativity, her hand, and a needle work together to sew a story on each garment.