Mohinders partners with third-generation master shoemakers to bring timeless style to the modern world. Due to their heritage, they're made using natural processes that are inherently sustainable and non-toxic.
But even better- they last. With a crepe sole and full grain leather, the shoe breaks in over time, molding to your foot for that perfect fit that will stay comfy for years.
If you ever visit the Outer Sunset in San Francisco, you'll see these shoes everywhere. Perfect for the beach, city walks, and even a post-surf session (with socks!), these simple slides are endlessly versatile.
Thanks to their slim profile, they’re also perfect to pack.
- Full-grain leather produced in small batches in India
- Cushioned footbed
- Natural crepe rubber sole
- Cavani hand-weaving creates a durable bond between upper and midsole
- Made by highly skilled, fairly-compensated artisans
- These run pretty true-to-size
Whole sizes only, if you're a half size, round up
- For example if you're an 8.5, try a 9
How they're made:
Using 37 steps, artisans bind the shoe with a braid-like stitch, removing the need for chemical glues, while water buffalo leather is naturally dyed using 3 things: tree bark, nuts, and water.
- Ships in 1-2 business days, standard transit times apply