A great pair of leggings is a wardrobe essential.
The Jerboa legging is an all year style, designed to wear under your gear as a base layer on the slopes or on it's own for a hike or pilates workout.
With contrasting stitching, high-waisted cut, yoked front seam, and power mesh, these leggings are in regular rotation.
Cut in a super soft and stretchy fabric made from recycled Nylon that will keep your stank and sweat in check. The high waist naturally flatters the figure (re: hot bod) and makes layering tremendously easy.
It’s finished with super-thin power mesh paneling between the knee and ankle that’ll keep your socks in place and ensure there’s less bulk cramming up your boots.
- High waisted, meant to fit over your belly-button, makes the Jerboa easy to layer and is very flattering
- Added sweat wicking and odor protection
- Power mesh below the knee
- Fits true to size
- Body 4 way stretch Jersey: 86% Nylon REPREVE® & 14% Lycra®
- Power mesh back lining: 84% nylon & 16% spandex
More about Matek:
Praised by Vogue, Goop, Freeskier, and WWD, founder Abigail Stern is taking her experience in fashion design from stints at Kassia+Surf, Acics, and Nike to create "Layers that keep you warm when your cold, cool when your hot, and dry when your sweaty." Focused on innovative fabrics, sustainability, and style, she's building the one of the most exciting brands in performance and outdoor apparel.