Isla Drop Earrings- 14k Gold Vermeil
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Isla Earrings capture the fluid nature of water as they sway. Beautiful in a captivating original design, featuring a 14k gold filled hammered paperclip chain with organic shaped gold pebbles.
Complete the look with matching Isla Bracelet.
- Petite 14k gold pebbles on paperclip chain
- Hand carved and wax-casted
- Pebbles made of sterling silver, plated in 14k gold
- 14k gold filled hammered paperclip chain
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 2.5" hammered paperclip chain