Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Isla Earrings capture the fluid nature of water as they sway. Beautiful in a captivating original design, featuring a 14k gold filled hammered paperclip chain with organic shaped gold pebbles.
Complete the look with matching Isla Bracelet.
- Petite 14k gold pebbles on paperclip chain
- Hand carved and wax-casted
- Pebbles made of sterling silver, plated in 14k gold
- 14k gold filled hammered paperclip chain
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 2.5" hammered paperclip chain
Swim to the Moon Brand Story
All pieces are handmade in Stefani's studio between Texas and Greece. She captures the beauty found in small imperfections made through the lost art of wax casting. Inspired by travel, adventure, and the sea, Stefani's collections are infused with emotion and historical relevance.
Using high quality materials, like Sterling Silver and 14k Gold, Stefani partners with a local community of master artisans in Athens, Greece. Pieces are made to last, intended to journey through the wearer's life adventures.