Talia Necklace - Pearl & 14K Gold Vermeil
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
Inspired by Ancient Greek coins found in her grandmothers box of treasures, this lariat necklace features a beautifully textured gold coin in a timeless lariat style with a fresh water pearl dangling at the neckline.
- Gold coin and toggle lariat necklace
- Fresh water pearl accent
- Design is hand carved and wax-casted
- Recycled sterling silver, 14k gold plated
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 16inch (40cm) 14k gold filled rolo chain