Vuela Blanket- Aqua
We were able to get our hands on some of the original Nipomo styles, inspired by textures, experiences, and patterns found in nature. Vuela translates to flight, and these blankets feature a repeating pattern of birds in flight.
Designed by Nipomo in San Francisco and hand woven in Mexico by skilled artisans. Our leather straps are hand-made by us out of vegetable tanned leather that ages nicely with use.
- Exclusive, no longer available anywhere else
- Multi color bird pattern on aqua blanket
- Made by skilled artisans in Mexico
- Can be used as blanket or rug
- Large enough for 2 person picnic
- Blankets are machine washable on cold gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
- Vegetable tanned leather straps, colors will vary slightly
- Unfolded: 83" x 51”
- Rolled: ~ 16.5" x 6.5"
- Please allow up to 14 days to receive your purchase