Aelia Sandals- Natural Leather
Effortlessly cool, barely there, comfortable strap sandals 100% handmade in Crete by skilled artisans using techniques mastered over centuries.
Using chemical-free natural leather, these modern sandals are designed for comfort and all-day wear. Made to last, these beauties break in quickly and only get better with age. The perfect day-to-night choice, you'll find the Aelia works with just about any warm weather outfit in your closet.
Crete is an ancient, magical island, surrounded by the Aegean sea with cliff-framed coves and gorgous beaches. Maria Farro created her collection to support the local community, celebrating their distinct art in footwear.
- 100% handmade sandals
- Ethically made by skilled artisans in Crete
- Chemical-free, natural leather
- Anchored straps with long ties, keep sandals in place
- Get creative with the way you tie!
- Available in whole sizes, if you're between sizes, size up
- Here's a quick cheat sheet on European to US sizes:
37 = 6.5 - 7
38 = 7.5-8
39 = 8.5-9
40 = 9.5-10
Maria Farro Story
Marria Farro is born of the desire to support the Creatan community and develop modern footwear using techniques mastered by one of the world's oldest civilizations. Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia with style and comfort in mind, each sandal is 100% handmade in small batches by skilled artisans in Crete, Greece.