Amura Necklace- 14K Gold Vermeil
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Amura Necklace is inspired by water, recreating its form, vibration, and imperfection. Reminiscing of the texture of a wave and the beauty of its repetition and detail.
- Gold vermeil medallion on sterling silver chain
- Design is hand carved and wax-casted
- Recycled sterling silver, 14k gold plated
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 16inch (40cm) sterling silver chain