Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Amura Necklace is inspired by water, recreating its form, vibration, and imperfection. Reminiscing of the texture of a wave and the beauty of its repetition and detail.
- Gold vermeil medallion on sterling silver chain
- Design is hand carved and wax-casted
- Recycled sterling silver, 14k gold plated
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 16inch (40cm) sterling silver chain
Swim to the Moon Brand Story
All pieces are handmade in Stefani's studio between Texas and Greece. She captures the beauty found in small imperfections made through the lost art of wax casting. Inspired by travel, adventure, and the sea, Stefani's collections are infused with emotion and historical relevance.
Using high quality materials, like Sterling Silver and 14k Gold, Stefani partners with a local community of master artisans in Athens, Greece. Pieces are made to last, intended to journey through the wearer's life adventures.