When we first came across Inné, we were enamored with by their chic, everyday slides, but once we dug a little deeper we were straight up head over heels. Women led and rooted in traditional Filipino craftsmanship, Inné is not only stylish, but ethically and sustainably minded too.
Simple yet elegant, the Ava mixes and matches with anything in your closet and goes on easy when you need to get out the door. The Ava’s uppers are made from handwoven abaca rope, a sustainable material native to where these everyday beauties are made.
Inné is designed by Filipino women, then ethically made in community oriented workshops in the Philippines. To reduce their impact, they make shoes in small batches to avoid excess inventory (landfill risk), and minimize the use of plastic wherever possible in packaging and shipping.
- Handwoven abaca rope upper
- Double soled in the back for a ¼” lift in the heel
- Cushioned leather insole that molds to your foot shape
- Soft leather lining for comfort
- Rubber sole for practical everyday grip
- Made in the Philippines in ethical workshops using sustainable materials
The Ava runs true to size. We recommend your normal size in sneakers. If you’re normally between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size.