Cornelia Necklace- 14K Gold Vermeil
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
The Cornelia necklace is based on a hand drawing of an eye and is meant to be worn as a talisman and a reminder of a journey, experience, or someone dear to your heart. Reversible for those days you just need a really simple necklace.
- Eye talisman on satellite chain
- Design is hand carved and wax-casted
- Recycled sterling silver, 14k gold plated
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 20inch (50cm) satellite chain