Cameron St. Clair Archer is a designer, traveler, surfer, and the woman behind this collection. Inspired by her studies in art history and anthropology, she spent some time in the Smithsonian, reviewing artifacts and ornamental jewelry from around the word.
She started designing her own styles in 2013 based on inspiration from world culture, especially Native American jewelry.
The Dina necklace features three pendants that sit delicately on organic cotton cording. Shapes were made from hand carved wax mold and then cast in brass. Adjustable neck with brass bead closure.
- 3 polished brass pendants
- Texture from hand carved wax casting
- Black organic cotton cording
- Adjustable with sliding brass bead
- Made in USA
- Adjustable, one-size-fits-all
Please allow 7-10 days to receive your purchase