"We blend with intention. We pour with purpose."
The definition of aesthete is someone with a deep sensitivity to art and the beauty of nature. Mother-daughter team, Briana and Maggie, embody this essence and share it with the world through their truly beautiful, healing small batch teas.
Golden Milk may seem like a recent trend, but it's benefits reach back to ancient traditions. Naturally high in anti-oxidants, the anti-inflammatory properties of this turmeric based blend help boost the immune system, brain function, and everyday health. Bonus: it's also delicious.
Warm notes of pepper, soothing ginger, and subtle sweet coconut are the perfect combination for soul-warming, cozy nights inside.
- 2 oz | 24 approximate servings
- Expertly blended by Herbalist, Maggie Cassidy
- Blend of organic ingredients: turmeric, ginger, peppercorns, coconut flakes
- Organic teas, sustainably sourced from family farms
- Teas originate from old - ancient growth trees (250-500 yrs old)
How to Brew:
- 212º, 8 oz of water, 1 tsp leaves
- Brew for 5 minutes
- Infuse leaves multiple times