** FINAL SALE **
"We blend with intention. We pour with purpose."
The definition of aesthete is someone with a deep sensitivity to art and the beauty of nature. Mother-daughter team, Briana and Maggie, embody this essence and share it with the world through their truly beautiful, healing small batch teas.
There are few things as comforting as a warm cup of chai. This next-level blend features warming spices like cardamom and cloves with natural sweetness from vanilla bean.
Make this yummy, satisfying cup a part of your after dinner, wind down routine.
- 2 oz | 20 approximate servings
- Expertly blended by Herbalist, Maggie Cassidy
- Blend of organic ingredients: Rooibos, vanilla bean, ginger, cardamom, cloves, peppercorns
- Organic teas, sustainably sourced from family farms
- Teas originate from old - ancient growth trees (250-500 yrs old)
How to Brew:
- 212º, 8 oz of water, 1.5 tsp leaves
- Brew for 4 minutes
- Infuse leaves multiple times