Soko makes head-turning jewelry we love to wear, while paving the way to lift up communities around the globe, starting in Kenya.
The Horn Pia Threader is a stunning drop earring, with a striking contrast of horn and brass, and designed as the ultimate expression of strong femininity. Featuring reclaimed Ankole Longhorn, they are light enough to wear all day.
Made from natural materials, each item is one-of-a-kind.
- Long, elegant drop earring
- Featuring ethically reclaimed Ankole Longhorn
- Threader earring, no earring back
- Handcrafted in recycled brass by artisans in Kenya
- Brass earring threader is EU compliant, no traces of nickel
- B-corp certified and ethically produced
- Height: 78 mm
- Width: 12.5 mm
More about Soko:
As a women-led ethical and b-corp certified company, Soko partners with artisans around the world, helping women earn up to 5x the average worker.