When we first came across Inné, we were enamored with by their chic, everyday slides, but once we dug a little deeper we were straight up head over heels. Women led and rooted in traditional Filipino craftsmanship, Inné is not only stylish, but ethically and sustainably minded too.
The Kara combines the coverage of a mule with the comfort of a slide in a casual slip-on that’s versatile- house shoes, farmers market, day date- you can wear these anywhere. The uppers are made from raffia fiber that’s naturally soft, flexible, durable, and biodegradable. Lined with soft leather for comfort.
Inné is designed by Filipino women, then ethically made in community oriented workshops in the Philippines. To reduce their impact, they make shoes in small batches to avoid excess inventory (landfill risk), and minimize the use of plastic wherever possible in packaging and shipping.
- Handwoven raffia fiber upper that’s soft and flexible
- Cushioned leather insole that molds to your foot shape
- Soft leather lining for comfort
- Rubber sole for practical everyday grip
- Made in the Philippines in ethical workshops using sustainable materials
The Kara runs true to size. We recommend your normal size in sneakers. If you’re normally between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size.