The countdown is over, Salt Gypsy has landed stateside and Confidants is the *only shop* in the US carrying these styles.
Short Story: We've been crushing on Salt Gypsy since earlier this year, when we found their suits in Sea Bones, a concept store in Byron Bay co-owned by founder Danielle Clayton and mega-talented photographer Ming Nomchong.
This Style: A hybrid bandeau style designed to be more robust than the average swim top. Built for movement thanks to wide straps and supported underbust.
Why they're awesome: Suits are made from ECONYL, aka 100% recycled yarn made from fish nets. Suits are UPF 50 + smooth like butter. Great for surf, swim, sun, + loungin'.
- Bandeau style top w/ wide straps, built for surf + swim
- Italian fabric made from ECONYL® 100% regenerated nylon yarn
- Double-lined with underbust support (internal rubber)
- UPF 50+
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
- US SIZE: 4-6 = S // 6-8 = M // 8-10 = L
- If you have a larger bust, i.e. C+ cup, size up
- We're working on bringing in more sizes :)
- Ships in 1-2 business days