Wild Rye founder, Cassie, lives and plays in the mountains of Sun Valley, ID, so when she set out to build better apparel for active women, we couldn't wait to see what she created. To no surprise, we're impressed with what she delivered.
Made of 100% merino wool, the Evie raglan top designed to stand up to the rigors of your longest day in the mountains. With high crew neck and longer silhouette, this cozy layer optimizes your body temperature. Odor-resistant and anti-microbial, merino is a perfect travel companion.
Cozy enough for après, but technical enough for a backcountry trip. Designed by women for women who like to #playwild.
Complete the kit with the Jane leggings and receive 15% off the whole bundle!
- 100% merino wool
- 17.5 micron merino for soft, buttery feel
- 190 gsm makes it an ideal first layer
- Longer silhouette, comfortable contemporary fit
- Thumb holes at end of sleeves
- Odor-resistant, breathable and moisture-wicking
Benefits of Merino:
Merino is 100% natural and biodegradable. Wild Rye uses ethically sourced, non-mulesed merino.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking
- Anti-microbial and odor-resistant
- Naturally optimizes body temperature
- True to size, order your standard size