Harvest & Mill is leading the way in sustainable fashion with a collection grown and sewn in the USA from organic cotton.
We love when an everyday essential feels a little special, and that's why we love these socks. Made from natural brown organic cotton, there are no dyes used on these socks! The plant fiber is naturally brown.
Super comfy thanks to breathable organic cotton, blended to stretch and hug your feet.
- Made with brown organic cotton
- Ankle socks
- Wash cold and dry low
- Color intensifies over time and washes
88% organic cotton 10% stretch nylon 2% elastic
- Medium = women's US shoe size 7-10
- Large = women's US shoe size 10.5-12
Origins: Organic cotton grown in USA, spun + knit in USA, designed + sewn in the San Francisco Bay Area. Entirely USA domestic supply chain
Color: Undyed, made with brown organic cotton
- Biodiversity: Cultivating different varieties of cotton increases biodiversity. Biodiversity is essential for ensuring healthy ecosystems and keeping our planet resilient in the face of climate change.
Water: 30.8 days of water saved
Emissions: 1.3 miles of driving emissions saved
Pesticide Free: 3.9 sqft of land farmed without pesticides
Chemicals: 0.1 lbs of dye chemicals avoided
About Harvest & Mill
Harvest & Mill is leading the way in sustainable fashion. Seed to stitch, their collection is grown, milled, designed, and sewn in the USA from organic cotton, reducing their carbon footprint through saved water, emissions, and no pesticides.