Organic Cotton Crew Socks- Natural
Harvest & Mill is leading the way in sustainable fashion with a collection grown and sewn in the USA from organic cotton.
We love when an everyday essential feels a little special, and that's why we love these socks. These socks are made from natural-white organic cotton, no dyes or bleaches required, giving them a creamier in tone than stark bleached white.
Super comfy thanks to breathable organic cotton, blended to stretch and hug your feet. Crew socks reach mid-calf to keep those ankles warm all season long.
- Made with organic cotton
- Undyed, unbleached for creamier natural white
- Crew sock hits mid-calf
- Wash cold and dry low
- Color intensifies over time and washes
- 88% organic cotton 10% stretch nylon 2% elastic
- Small = women's US shoe size 5-7
- Medium = women's US shoe size 7-10
- Large = women's US shoe size 10.5-12
Origins: Organic cotton grown in USA, spun + knit in USA, designed + sewn in the San Francisco Bay Area. Entirely USA domestic supply chain
Color: Undyed and unbleached, made with organic cotton
- Water: 30.8 days of water saved
- Emissions: 1.3 miles of driving emissions saved
- Pesticide Free: 3.9 sqft of land farmed without pesticides
- Chemicals: 0.1 lbs of dye chemicals avoided
About Harvest & Mill
Harvest & Mill is leading the way in sustainable fashion. Seed to stitch, their collection is grown, milled, designed, and sewn in the USA from organic cotton, reducing their carbon footprint through saved water, emissions, and no pesticides.