The countdown is over, Salt Gypsy has landed stateside and Confidants is the *only shop* in the US carrying these styles.
Short Story: we've been crushing on Salt Gypsy since earlier this year, when we found their suits in Sea Bones, a concept store in Byron Bay co-owned by founder Danielle Clayton and mega-talented photographer Ming Nomchong.
This style: The sellout Drifter bottoms are back in best selling colorway Black Daisy & Blcak. High-waisted with a lil' cheeky cut, these bottoms are flattering. Reversible, mix & match-able: banging bottoms coming to a beach near you.
Why they're awesome: Suits are made from ECONYL, aka 100% recycled yarn made from fish nets. Suits are UPF 50 + smooth like butter. Great for surf, swim, sun, + stylish enough for loungin'.
- Reverses Black Daisy print to Black
- Tailored fit with slightly cheeky cut on the backside
- Italian fabric made from ECONYL® 100% regenerated nylon yarn
- UPF 50+
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
- US SIZE: 4-6 = S // 6-8 = M // 8-10 = L
- We're working on bringing in more sizes :)
- Ships in 1-2 business days