Totems of transformation- handmade jewelry by Maddy & Orie.
Tapping into folklore and ancient guidance, serpents are symbols of change, growth, healing, and inner power.
Lauren Rios is the dreamer and doer behind Maddy & Orie, a vintage-inspired collection of small batch jewelry made to last. Her limited releases sell fast, but we snagged a few pieces from her latest collection.
Collecting handmade jewelry is our fav- no one else has a piece quite like yours. Hand carved then casted, these designs are made from bronze, a durable, beautiful metal that will patina over time to become an heirloom all your own.
- 100% bronze statement piece
- One size, adjustable style
- Can be adjusted to wear on forearm or upper arm
- Hand molded, carved, and casted
- Original design by Lauren Rios
- Cuff thickness ~ 0.25"
- Snake head ~ 0.5" width
- Snake tail ~ 1.75" long
- Ships in 1-2 business days, standard transit times apply