Whether you're working out at home or planning to run, hike, or ski this season, the Serval Squared Sports Bra performs well and with major style points.
The Serval Squared Sports Bra 2.0 meets the need of all levels of exercise thanks to a higher neckline and supportive fixed bra cups on the front. Better yet this sports bra is nursing friendly with straps that adjust and open at the front with interlining that prevents slip while wearing and moving.
Cut from Matek's sustainably manufactured, temperature stabilizing fabric, a super soft and stretchy recycled Nylon that will keep your stank and sweat in check. For added cool factor, the back is lined in power mesh.
- Designed for performance - hiking, running, everything in between
- Signature recycled Nylon 4 way stretch jersey, super soft and comfortable
- Breastfeeding friendly straps for nursing moms
- Sweat wicking and odor protection
- Fixed cups are not removable
- Back power mesh lining to keep you cool
- Squared neckline, slightly higher cut
- Sustainably manufactured fabrics
Fits true to size
- Body 4 way stretch Jersey: 86% Nylon REPREVE® & 14% Lycra®
- Power mesh back lining: 84% nylon & 16% spandex
- Flexible TPR custom branded sliders and buckles on straps bend to your shoulder’s shape for comfort
- Soft plush elastic chest-band
More about Matek:
Praised by Vogue, Goop, Freeskier, and WWD, founder Abigail Stern is taking her experience in fashion design from stints at Kassia+Surf, Acics, and Nike to create "Layers that keep you warm when your cold, cool when your hot, and dry when your sweaty." Focused on innovative fabrics, sustainability, and style, she's building the one of the most exciting brands in performance and outdoor apparel.