"We blend with intention. We pour with purpose."
The definition of aesthete is someone with a deep sensitivity to art and the beauty of nature. Mother-daughter team, Briana and Maggie, embody this essence and share it with the world through their truly beautiful, healing small batch teas.
With holiday travel and cold temps in full swing, we could all use a soothing remedy for sick days.
Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory with natural pain relief properties, lemongrass helps relieve sore throats. Blended with immune boosting elements, like vitamin rich rose hips and raspberry leaf, this is an elixir for warding off sick days.
- 2 oz | 16 approximate servings
- Expertly blended by Herbalist, Maggie Cassidy
- Blend of organic ingredients: rose hips, raspberry leaf, lemongrass, hibiscus
- Organic teas, sustainably sourced from family farms
- Teas originate from old - ancient growth trees (250-500 yrs old)
How to Brew:
- 212º, 8 oz of water, 3 tsp leaves
- Brew for 10-15 minutes