A new wellness ritual inspired by ancient Chinese tradition, whole bloom tea is packed with powerful, wellness-boosting anti-oxidants as well as nourishing vitamins and minerals.
Founder Lisa Li, began with rare "healing" flowers as they have long been used in history for its holistic healing properties due to their beauty and potency.
Whole flower tea is believed to have the most "Qi", or life energy, given flowers reach their peak before blooming. By ingesting whole flower energy via this tea ritual, your body benefits from the highest potency of the flowers natural wellness properties. '
Lisa is on a mission to make wellness simple and joyful so that you can easily reap the health benefits from these time-tested products and rituals.
The Floral Adaptogen collection includes:
- 3 x Individually Packed Organic Lotus
- 3 x Individually Packed Organic Chrysanthemum
- 3 x Individually Packed Rose
Caffeine free, vegan, zero calories
- Organic, individually packed whole bloom tea
- Naturally antioxidant, vitamin + mineral rich
- Infuse for minimum of 3 minutes
- 3rd party tested for purity + potency (US)
- Hand harvested, farm direct
High level benefits of each flower
Shangri-la Rose Flower
Sourced from southwest China, 10,000 feet above sea level, this rose is known for it's size, flavor, natural healing and beauty-boosting properties.
- High levels of Vitamin C promote healthy skin + hair, as well as aids in collagen production. Vitamin C also boosts immune function.
- Natural sedative property in rose infusion makes it a great beverage before bed to ease insomnia and anxiety
- Anti-bacterial properties help repair the gut and balance micro-floral
This grows in water, anchored in the mud, these blooms rise to the top with brilliant white, pink, and blue flowers.
- Drinking regularly can reduce anxiety and stress thanks to high levels of Vitamin B, which creates pyridoxine. This component impacts neural receptors, naturally boosting brain function and helping regulate hormones that impact happiness (serotonin) and stress (norepinephrine).
- High in potassium, lotus tea helps maintain health blood sugar levels.
- High in fiber, lotus aids digestion and detoxification, while helping the body better absorb nutrients.
First noted as part of the Song Dynasty, this flower was often gifted to royals in ancient times, and is still highly sought after by natural healers.
- Rich in beta-carotene, and therefore Vitamin A, this tea can help eliminate damaged cells in the body, promoting overall wellness. These properties have also made Chrysanthemum a popular beauty essential.
- High in Vitamin C, A, and a range of minerals, like magnesium, drinking regularly can boost the immune system.
- Vitamin + mineral rich, Chrysanthemum has been linked to improve bone health, vision, and metabolism.
About the Floral Adaptogen Collection + Process:
The Qi flowers are large, whole blooms sourced directly from the farms that have been cultivating healing flowers for generations. Every harvest, the flowers are carefully hand-picked by expert growers just hours after sunrise when they are fully bloom.
After picking, flowers are hand-selected for their aroma/wholeness/petals quality, then laid out by hand for drying. Once dried, each flower is individually sealed for long-lasting freshness and ease of use and delivered to you.
All flowers go through 3rd party lab testing here in the US to verify their purity and potency and to ensure you're using only the highest quality. Always.