Women's City Slipper- Woven Leather BLK
We got our hands on a few pairs of the Mohinders iron-dyed, black woven slides (sold out everywhere!). Dyed by hand in San Francisco, the iron reacts with Myrobalan—an ingredient used to tan our particular type of leather—for a rich, colorfast black.
Mohinders partners with third-generation master artisans to bring timeless style to the modern world. Wear them with denim or a cropped pant, and as the weather cools, don’t be afraid to style them with socks-- it’s one of our favorite trends this season.
- Hand dyed black in SF with iron
- Full-grain leather produced in small batches in India
- Cushioned footbed
- Natural crepe rubber sole
- Cavani hand-weaving creates a durable bond between upper and midsole
- Made by highly skilled, fairly-compensated artisans
- These run pretty true-to-size
- Whole sizes only, if you're a half size, round up
- For example if you're an 8.5, try a 9
- Please allow up to 14 days to receive your purchase