Woo Woo Rattler Tee- Black
Michael and Lara are the husband-wife duo behind Compound YV, an art gallery and event space in Yucca Valley, CA. They're multi-talented artists who left New York City to pursue their own creative projects.
Now in Yucca Valley, they opened a gallery and event space to support emerging artists across disciplines from all over the world.
This tee collection was made in partnership with Industry of Meaning for the #lacounty art show, a society dedicated to continuing the 100+ year surf/skate/street/beach culture in LA.
The "woo-woo" is a nod to the local vibe and long-standing mystic energy in Yucca Valley. The rattlesnack is transferred image from Michael's archive, which was taken roaming through Joshua Tree National Park.
- 100% cotton, made in LA
- Back photo by Michael Townsend
- Unisex Fit
- Learn more about Industry of Meaning here
- Limited run, once they're gone they're gone
Size & styling:
- These fit like a boyfriend tee- slightly longer & slim
- Tuck in or tie into crop knot
- Ships in 1-2 business days, standard transit times apply