"In shoe design, simple does not equal easy, but it's worth taking time to get right."- Kristen, head of design @ Mohinders.
After years of making two styles, and doing it really well, Mohinders developed another must-have staple for our wardrobe- the woven sandal.
Kristen, who heads up design, took two years to get this beauty just right. Tweaking, testing, and resizing took months. But it was worth it, she nailed it.
Not too tight, no pinching, no slipping, just a beautiful woven sandal that gets buttery soft over time. And thanks to their slim profile, they’re also perfect to pack- take these wherever the sun is shining.
Did we mention these are made to last for years to come? Scoop em up, they're going fast.
- Full-grain leather produced in small batches in India
- Breaks in over time, molds to your foot
- Cushioned footbed
- Soft leather lining
- Made by highly skilled, fairly-compensated artisans
- These run pretty true-to-size
Whole sizes only, if you're a half size, round up
- For example if you're an 8.5, try a 9
How they're made:
Using 37 steps, artisans bind the shoe with a braid-like stitch, removing the need for chemical glues, while water buffalo leather is naturally dyed using 3 things: tree bark, nuts, and water.
- Ships in 1-2 business days, standard transit times apply