Siren Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Siren Hoops capture the fluid nature of water as they take on an organic, imperfect shape. Chunky, yet light, for everyday wear and adventures. In Greek mythology Sirens symbolize desire, temptation, and risk.
- Chunky Sterling Silver hoop earrings
- Sterling silver earring post
- Hand carved and wax-casted
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials