The Sun Came Up Beach Towel
The newest addition to Hotel Magique's swoon-worthy lineup, this summer we're indulging in The Sun Came Up beach towel.
Call us obsessed, but besides our growing collection of Hotel Magique art prints, we're excited to see Milou's designs take new form as everyday objects.
Woven cotton with a silky soft velour finish, this plush towel is so stylish we can't resist. Take it to the beach, park, or backyard- no matter where you're lounging, you'll turn heads.
- Woven cotton beach towel with a silky soft velours finish
- Featuring The Sun Came Up design, available in A2 or A3 print
- Original design by Milou Neelen, founder of Hotel Magique
- 450 GSM cotton, made with recycled yarn
- OEKO-TEX and SEDEX certified
- 170 cm x 100 cm
- 5.6 ft x 3.3 ft
About Hotel Magique:
Designer Milou Neelen is the woman behind the brand with signature art prints that are at once sophisticated and bohemian, blending her modern graphic design sensibility with a powerful appreciation of all things feminine.