UK designer Zoe Morton creates jewelry to remind you of adventure, people, and places. Using nature and travel as her creative outlet, each piece is like a memento.
Each piece is designed to be a statement but to be easy and practical to wear. Even better, Zoe intends for each piece to last, creating modern heirlooms meant to be passed down.
The Plantlife earrings are inspired by the craft of traditional basket weaving and the organic textures of the dried palm leaf. The detail and knotted nature of this silhouette is exceptional and especially rare in a casted metal jewelry. It's a statement of elegance that elevates any outfit.
- Textured like basketweaving
- Hand carved wax mold, cast in brass & polished
- Made in UK
- Sterling silver posts
- Approx 1.5" long x .5 wide
- West coast: Please allow 3-5 days to receive your order
- East coast: Please allow 5-9 days to receive your order