With scents of campfire, oakmoss, and pine, the Big Sur candle is all about coziness. This best selling candle is like a deep breath of Big Sur air poured into a 12 oz hand thrown ceramic vessel that doubles as a succulent planter when the wax runs out.
Inspired by the smell of fresh forest after a rainstorm mixed with the wood smoke from warm cabins, you’ll be happy to know this extra large candle burns for 80 hours.
- Hand Thrown Stoneware
- Matte Bone/Matte Black Glaze
- Essential Oils + Synthetic Fragrance
- Made & hand poured in California
Reusable Ceramic Vessel:
After burning, the ceramic vessel makes the perfect latte mug or succulent planter. Simply wash out the remaining wax using hot water, then pull the wick tab out. Hand wash and reuse for years to come!
- Mossy cedar and pine forest with a slight hint of campfire
- Oakmoss, Pine, Citrus, Wood Smoke
- Coconut & Apricot Wax Blend
- Approx. 80 Hour Burn Time