Tania 2 Strap Heel- Natural
When we first came across Inné, we were enamored with by their chic, everyday slides, but once we dug a little deeper we were straight up head over heels. Women led and rooted in traditional Filipino craftsmanship, Inné is not only stylish, but ethically and sustainably minded too.
The Tania is a minimalist heel that works with just about any outfit. Featuring two handwoven straps made of abaca rope, one of the strongest fibers in the world, this flirty 2" heel is crafted from richly grained, sustainably sourced mango wood.
Inné is designed by Filipino women, then ethically made in community oriented workshops in the Philippines. To reduce their impact, they make shoes in small batches to avoid excess inventory (landfill risk), and minimize the use of plastic wherever possible in packaging and shipping.
- Two handwoven abaca rope straps, lined for comfort
- 2” heel crafted from richly grained mango wood
- Cushioned leather lambskin insole that molds to your foot shape
- Soft leather lining for comfort
- Rubber sole for practical, everyday grip
- Made in the Philippines in ethical workshops using sustainable materials
The Tania runs large. If you are normally between sizes or have narrow feet, we recommend sizing down one size from your normal sneaker size.