Luvhaus Ceramics are the product of countless hours spent at the wheel experimenting, refining, defining and pulling the shapes from clay. Their goal: to create something both functional and enlivening that’s a pleasure to use, that you reach for every day.
The Shino mug is Luvhaus’ take on the Japanese method, using traditional crazing to create small crackles in glaze. Finishes range from bright white with coppery crystals and bronze speckling to orange flashes with swirls of smoky carbon.
All ceramics are high-fire stoneware, glazed using custom in-house formulations that produce vivid colors and one-of-a-kind patterns.
- White with coppery crystals and bronze speckling
- Traditional crazing create small crackles in the glaze
- Glazes custom formulated in house
- Mug shape & handle
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Made in Oakland, CA
- Please allow up to 14 days to receive your purchase