Coriolis Earrings- Fresh Water Pearls
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Coriolis Earrings capture the fluid nature of water as they take on an organic, imperfect shape. Featuring asymmetrical fresh water pearls set on 14k Gold Vermeil drops, these are stunning statement earrings to dress up or down.
- Asymmetric fresh water pearl drop earrings
- 14k Gold plated recycled sterling silver (vermeil)
- Sterling silver earring post
- Hand carved and wax-casted
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials