Ojai Candle- Cypress and Palo Santo
With scents of frankincense, cypress, and palo santo, the Ojai candle refreshes the energy and scent in any space.
This best selling candle is like a deep breath of fresh earth and sunny air, with a hint of woody incense, poured into a 12 oz hand thrown ceramic vessel that doubles as a succulent planter when the wax runs out.
Inspired by Ojai and the smell of earthy balsams, resins, and the smoke from burning palo santo wood.
You’ll be happy to know this extra large candle burns for 80 hours.
- Hand Thrown Stoneware
- White Speckle Glaze
- 100% Essential Oils Fragrance
- 80 Hour Burn Time
- Made & hand poured in California
Reusable Ceramic Vessel:
After burning, the ceramic vessel makes the perfect latte mug or succulent planter. Simply wash out the remaining wax using hot water, then pull the wick tab out. Hand wash and reuse for years to come!
- Earthy balsams and patchouli, resinous citrusy wood scent of palo santo
- Frankincense, Cypress, Patchouli, Palo Santo
- Coconut & Apricot Wax Blend
- Approx. 80 Hour Burn Time