Soko makes head-turning jewelry we love to wear, while paving the way to lift up communities around the globe, starting in Kenya.
These gorgeous hoops are unlike any we've seen. Using ethically reclaimed horn, the Sana Mini Hoops feature a petite, thick shape that's just the right size for everyday looks.
Made of brass and horn, they're light enough for all-day wear and the brass outline adds a touch of glimmer to contrast the blonde horn colorway.
Given the natural character of horn each pair is one-of-a-kind and handmade by artisans in Kenya.
- Mini-hoop earrings
- Ethically reclaimed Ankhole Longhorn
- Handcrafted in recycled brass by artisans in Kenya
- B-corp certified and ethically produced
- Earring posts made of surgical steel
- Also available in Natural
More about Soko:
As a women-led ethical and b-corp certified company, Soko partners with artisans around the world, helping women earn up to 5x the average worker.