Isla Bracelet- 14k Gold Vermeil
Greek designer, Stefani Stoyanof, launched Swim to the Moon after a year of adventure and travel. Influenced by serendipitous moments on her journey, she creates pieces without set rules on fluid timelines - no seasonal drops.
As part of the Currents collection, the Isla Bracelet is an ode to the sea and its treasures. Beautiful in a captivating original design, featuring a 14k gold filled hammered paperclip chain with organic shaped gold pebble and fresh water pearl.
Complete the look with matching Isla Earrings.
- Gold vermeil bracelet featuring pebble charm and freshwater pearl
- Charm is hand carved and wax-casted
- Pebble made of sterling silver, plated in 14k gold
- 14k gold filled hammered paperclip chain
- Freshwater asymmetrical pearl
- Artisan made in Athens, Greece
- Metals sustainably, ethically sourced in the US & Greece
- Packaging made from deadstock or 100% recyclable materials
- 7" hammered paperclip chain